Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Pinkalicious" presented by Vital Theatre Company at Amoss Center (Harford Community College)

I was looking forward to seeing a beloved children's book as a musical. But by the time we got there, I just wasn't in the right mood.  Maybe it was everyone coming in late and interrupting the action or the fact that it took an hour to get there or that our seats weren't the greatest.  I don't know... the vibe was just off.

Once I got home, listened to the songs again, and wrote my review, I liked it much better.  Is that supposed to make sense?  Am I supposed to like the show better in the comfort of my own home?  Maybe there were just too many kids and too much action for me to relax and enjoy the show.   Maybe the songs sounded cuter the second time around (despite the pre-recorded music). Hopefully, the kids (mine and my friend, Jen's) had a good time!

Here's my review:

Pinkalicious

No comments:

Post a Comment